Complaint Review: Perfect Cambogia

• Updated: Fri, February 14, 2014

• Reported By: Vicki — West Union Ohio
Perfect Cambogia
Miami, Florida USA

Perfect Cambogia Rose? Nichole Reported ID # GNB0213 Offered trial order for $2.95, Charged account $1.00 and $159.00 Recurring Miami Florida

PERFECT CAMBOGIA SCAM!! On February 9, 2014 I ordered a free trial offer for $2.95 which was for shipping and handling for a 30 day supply of Garcinia Cambogia. The advertisement was attached to a family members facebook with a photo of Dr. Oz.

4421. I immediately called both the number above and... the number on my order sheet: 888-373-3911. Each time I call, I'm told they will send me an additional two bottles for $79.00? When I refused, each time, I was hung up on.  I have not even received the original bottle.

Of course, when I checked on-line, the (((REDACTED)) pop-up came up immediately. I have reported this to facebook, my local bank, my internet service provider, (((REDACTED))) and Rip-Off so far and will continue to expose this Perfect Cambogia SCAM! PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Perfect-Cambogia/Miami-Florida/Perfect-Cambogia-Rose-Nichole-Reported-ID-GNB0213-Offered-trial-order-fo-1123589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Perfect Cambogia