Complaint Review: Perfect Collectibles

• Submitted: Thu, April 03, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, June 18, 2003

• Reported By:wilmington North Carolina
Perfect Collectibles
6060 Center Drive Suite 300-cs Los Angles Ca 90045 Los Angles, California U.S.A.

Softwaresavingsplus.comperfect Collectibles ripoff ordered the norton anti virus cds continue to send cds did not order and charge me Los Angeles California

*UPDATE Employee: Please email us to resolve problem.

I only ordered Norton Anti Virus cds. i have since received cds that I did not order nor wanted. i have tried to contact them by email and phone. my emails are not answered and i cannot make phone contact with them. my next steps is to notify my credit card company and the consumer fraud div of my state gov.

Larry
wilmington, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2003 06:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Perfect-Collectibles/Los-Angles-California-90045/Softwaresavingspluscomperfect-Collectibles-ripoff-ordered-the-norton-anti-virus-cds-conti-51440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Perfect Collectibles

Please email us to resolve problem.

AUTHOR: Customer - (U.S.A.)

We're sorry you didn't understand the ramifications of the subscription to SoftwareSavingsPlus.com, which was included in your Norton purchase. Please email support for a remedy.