• Report: #1052059

• Updated: Sun, May 19, 2013

• Reported By:Anytown California
Perfect Complexion Skin Care by Julie Robins
Randallstown, Maryland USA

Perfect Complexion Skin Care by Julie Robins, Julie Robins TCA Peels, Perfect Complexion Products do not work as stated. States they do not take returns due to FDA guidelines yet products are not labelled according to FDA guideline!?! Randallstown Maryland

*Consumer Comment: The products Work for Me

I ordered several products for humdreds of $$ based on her description and results of each product.  After 4 weeks of using the products according to the (typed page) instructions.  The only results I received were burns from the peels, days of peeling skin and scars from the burns!  The lifting serum did nothing at all.  The day and eye cream did nothing but make my face oily. I was afraid to use the small free samples enclosed with no instructions on use.  According to her website, there is a NO RETURN/NO REFUND policy based on FDA guidelines.  Based in FDA guidelines all of her products should be labeled and specify active ingredients...but they are not! Should have been a red flag right there!

I called Julie and left message after message with no return call.  I emailed and sent a messages through her website and still no reply.  When researching her and her company on the web, I found she is totally bogus in everything she advertises on her sites.  Her real name is not Julie Robins, it's Dayle Eaton.  She is not a chemist, does not own a salon, she is not affiliated with a salon and she does not have a partner/compounding pharmcist in Canada.  I don't know what credentails or certifications she does has (if any).

She mixes and bottles all her products in her basement.  How sanitary is that?!  And since she states all of her products have such great results and you can have young and flawless skin, why does she get botox, restylane and collegen injections??!  Also, why would she need a plastic surgeon (must be for the liposuction, breast implants and veneers)?! No wonder there is a NO RETURN/NO REFUND policy on her products.  She couldn't afford to pay to keep her skin looking flawless if she had to return your money for her worthless products.

I would say you get what you pay for but as expensive as her products are...I over paid for scars!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2013 01:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Perfect-Complexion-Skin-Care-by-Julie-Robins/Randallstown-Maryland/Perfect-Complexion-Skin-Care-by-Julie-Robins-Julie-Robins-TCA-Peels-Perfect-Complexion-1052059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Perfect Complexion Skin Care by Julie Robins

The products Work for Me

AUTHOR: Grinning Duck - (USA)

I have been using products from Julie Robin's skin-care line for many years (since 2007) and have had much success.  I find it very odd that the previous reviews / commenter seemingly knows so much about Dayle (AKA her branding name is 'Julie Robins.'  It would make sense to conclude that due to the seemingly personal nature of the reviewers knowledge of Dayle that this is someone in her life who is just disgruntled and throwing shade.

My experience:  The products do work if you follow the directions.  You do chemical peels at your own risk anyhow and if the directions aren't followed then you're asking for damage. I have seemingly not aged but a year or so in my appearance over the last 10 years in using the peels and serums.

I live in Vegas so the air is super dry.  It ages everyone out here so fast.  The moisturizer/creams that I get from Julie's product line have been the only products out of the numerous ones I've tried that has restored the glow you get when your skin retains moister.

As far as scarring goes - Julie makes peels that are buffered for novices and people with delicate skin looking for a light but effective peel.  I burned and scarred my nose (small red bump) a few years back when I ordered TCA from another website. Julie's peels are blended to buffer but be effective.  If this person (who again weirdly knows personal details about Dayle) claims that this product line has burned their face, then it definitely had to been because they were reckless and should have done more research about the cautions and risks in using chemical peels in the first place.

So I would say the product line is legit based on experience and I have been happily sharing the word with my friends and family about the Perfect Complexions line and will continue to do so.   Plus looking nearly a decade younger than my real age and not having an empty wallet is the best.

Cheers!