Complaint Review: Perfect Hearing Aid

• Updated: Mon, August 09, 2010

• Reported By: Sandy — O''Fallon Missouri United States of America
Perfect Hearing Aid
2120 Beach Drive, Ocean Springs, Mississippi United States of America

Perfect Hearing Aid have never received my refund & this company will not corporate with the BBB and MS State Atty. General Ocean Springs, Mississippi

Purchased a hearing aid from Perfect Hearing Aid and had to return it via Federal Express. After Eric received the hearing aid I was told that my refund will appear on my next statement, I see what happen you will see it next month, next week, in the mail, personal certified check going out, I a taking it to the post office now, etc. oh now I was told that we have a charge back filed with Wells Fargo (whom do not do that). Thats when I contacted my credit card company to see what was up and found out that since he drug his feet now it's too late to file a complaint with them and they said this sounds like a scam. I filed a complaint with the BBB, the States Attorney General Office, in the process of filing with County Justice Court and my Lawyer. Please file a complaint with the Mississippi Attorney General Office if you have had a similar problem. I even have a recorded message stating that my check should be here and to date I have not received anything.This has been going on since Sept. 09 PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY THEY DO NOT STAND BY THEIR PRODUCT OR WARRANTY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2010 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Perfect-Hearing-Aid/Ocean-Springs-Mississippi-39564/Perfect-Hearing-Aid-have-never-received-my-refund-this-company-will-not-corporate-with-629957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Perfect Hearing Aid