Complaint Review: Perfect Marketing Concepts

• Updated: Sat, October 09, 2010

• Reported By: been ripped off — las vegas Nevada United States of America
Perfect Marketing Concepts
633 S 4TH Street Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Perfect Marketing Concepts Charged me a deposit of $110 for a tour but did not book the tour, refused to refund deposit. Las Vegas, Nevada

I paid Perfect Marketing $110 to book an air tour of the Grand Canyon. Perfect Marketing was located inside the Fitzgerald Hotel in Las Vegas. The tour was too be provided by Papillion Air and to include transportation to and from the Grand Canyon.

When we arrived, Papillion Air had no record of the booking so we had to pay Papillion Air full price for the trip. When we returned to Las Vegas Perfect Marketing said they had no record of our booking even though I had a credit card receipt for the deposit.

Perfect Marketing refused to credit my card and I had to do a charge back through my credit card company. Good thing I did not pay cash.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2010 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Perfect-Marketing-Concepts/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89101/Perfect-Marketing-Concepts-Charged-me-a-deposit-of-110-for-a-tour-but-did-not-book-the-t-649147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Perfect Marketing Concepts