Complaint Review: Perfect Select Rewards

• Submitted: Fri, July 06, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 09, 2012

• Reported By: Lisa1970 — New Market Alabama U.S.A.
Perfect Select Rewards

Perfect Select Rewards Refused to honor certifcate that was postmarked within 30 days of issuance, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Your experience is very important to us!

I received a brochure for travel rewards and bonus reward (something DVD or MP3 player) from a club membership sales pitch.  The rewards were to be provided by Perfect Select Rewards.  I went to the sales presentation on 18 February.  I registered my certificate on 8 March.  I mailed the certificate on 19 March.  This was day 30.  I mailed with the certificate the self-addressed envelope with 2 first class stamps.  They got the envelope and certificate, but it was on the 32nd day.

Their instructions said they must have the certificate within 30 days.  I think having it postmarked within 30 days should be acceptable.  How is the consumer to know how long it will take the mail to arrive?  Postmarks should be acceptable.  How do I know when the envelope arrives - mail delivery is unpredictable.  I don't even think the certificate was marked with a date so because I was honest on what date the certificate was issued I won't be getting my rewards.  I also went three months without knowing this and only when I called yesterday did I find out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2012 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Perfect-Select-Rewards/internet/Perfect-Select-Rewards-Refused-to-honor-certifcate-that-was-postmarked-within-30-days-of-907529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Perfect Select Rewards

Your experience is very important to us!

AUTHOR: Janet Meadows - (USA)

Dear Lisa: I was most concerned to receive your comments dated 7/6/12 regarding your experience with our Company. The sponsor that issued the promotional certificate to you did not provide for outbound call center services to be included when processing your certificate. What is included is a customer service number for you to call to obtain information on your certificate and account status. Due to our systems being automated we must receive all correspondence within the allotted time frame. If there were no time restrictions we could not accommodate the volume of customers that we have.
However, I pledge to you I will do everything in my power to resolve this issue. Unfortunately, you have not listed any information I could use to pull your records and contact you. I can assure you if you call our Company (866)-877-8050 we will take the proper steps in resolving this matter. Thank you for bringing this to my attention we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Janet Meadows,