Complaint Review: Perfect Tax Relief, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, May 09, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, December 14, 2012

• Reported By: txslplady — Spring Texas United States of America
Perfect Tax Relief, Inc.
11400 Olympic Boulevard, 2nd Floor Los Angeles, California United States of America

Perfect Tax Relief, Inc. Promised to negotiate a settlement with the IRS, but I ended up getting 100% garnishment of my wages for six weeks and my bank account frozen Los Angeles, California

*Consumer Comment: This is Perfect Tax and we are not Perfect Tax Relief

*Consumer Comment: Txslplady, If you 'Google' this- WHO CONTROLS THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY BY MAJORITY 2010, and watch that video.....

*Consumer Comment: Sorry.

I was behind in my taxes, so I sought help.  I decided to use this company that promised to negotiate and help with settlements with the IRS.  They happily took my money; I sent them all the documents they requested.

They did complete my old tax returns accurately (hopefully) and swiftly, but failed miserably in the area of "negotiating" or "settling" because despite my compliance with all of their deadlines, 100% of my weekly wages were garnished for six weeks!  My bank account was also frozen, and a levy was placed against my property, my retirement, and my wages.

Eventually I completed the appropriate forms to remove Perfect Tax as my Power of Attorney and sent them to my Revenue Officer.  Since that time I have been dealing with her directly and she has lifted my levies.

I filed a complaint with the BBB, received a call from a supervisor who offered me $500, received a settlement email from BBB, sent a rebuttal to the BBB regarding the "settlement"...

Still awaiting the $500 check, but that is nothing compared to the amount of money I sent this company and nothing compared to the pain and suffering me and my family have endured.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2011 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Perfect-Tax-Relief-Inc/Los-Angeles-California-90064/Perfect-Tax-Relief-Inc-Promised-to-negotiate-a-settlement-with-the-IRS-but-I-ended-up-727391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Perfect Tax Relief, Inc.

This is Perfect Tax and we are not Perfect Tax Relief

AUTHOR: Perfect Tax - (United States of America)

This is Perfect Tax and we are not Perfect Tax Relief

Please don't confuse this company with Perfect Tax, we are not Perfect Tax relief.

We have trade mark on Perfect Tax and filing claim against this company for trade mark violation

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

on the web, I believe that the person in charge of the IRS appears in that video. maybe you should write a letter to him about what happened and see if you can straighten things out, okay?

Good luck to you, and make sure to spread your Ripoff Report all over the web at sites like Twitter & Facebook!

Sorry.

AUTHOR: VinnyZ66 - (United States of America)

Unfortunately, ALL of the "settle your taxes for less" firms are complete scams.

Try and find an EA or CPA locally.

Good luck.