Complaint Review: Perfect Travel Maketing

• Updated: Thu, November 08, 2012

• Reported By: CHARLES ROSSI — las vegas Nevada United States of America
Perfect Travel Maketing
7833 South Rainbow Blvd Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Perfect Travel Maketing Sea To Ski Vacations Great, Nice , Pleasent,Honest,No pressure, Saved Thousands on vacations!!! Las Vegas , Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Fake Report

*Consumer Comment: No Savings, No Value, No Product... Dont let your 3 Day Right of Rescission pass you by.

*Consumer Comment: Fake Review

A few months ago we My wife and I became members of this travel club. We were a little skeptical but we did it anyways. We just returned from our forst trip and we saved over 3500.00!!!. They were honest and up front with everything. Thank you Perfect Travel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2012 11:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Perfect-Travel-Maketing/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89179/Perfect-Travel-Maketing-Sea-To-Ski-Vacations-Great-Nice-PleasentHonestNo-pressure-Sa-839331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Perfect Travel Maketing

Fake Report

AUTHOR: John - (United States of America)

This report is obviously fake, written by the scammers.

This is a high pressure 100% rip off company. They promise you free travel to get you to attend a "presentation" and then try to sell a service for $9,000 that gets you absolutely nothing that you can't get on your own without giving the scammers thousands of dollars. For $9,000 you can make reservations and pay a "discounted" rate for travel. Of course the "discounted" rate is HIGHER than you get just calling the source on your own.

AUTHOR: SunnySoCal - (United States of America)

I purchased a 4 week Platinum membership only to find out that we are not really getting anything for that money. When we called the concierge the next day we are told that we have to work with the new member rep Bethany.  Bethany did not return or calls the first day. When she finally called back she said that she would email or call us the next day (Now we are into day 2).  It appears that the goal is to "eat up the 3 day right of rescission" time.  If you "0" out to the main customer care Hotel line, the customer care rep that answers is discourteous, and unhelpful, and says that she has to forward you back to Bethany to await her call back.  The customer care rep sounded beaten down, like she was very unhappy in her job, like she had to listen to angry people all day long.  When we finally talked with Bethany at Sea to Ski in new member services to ask for assistance in acquiring a hotel reservation, for a weekend stay anywhere in Southern California we were told that no condos or timeshares are ever available for less than a week stay. So I then asked her to locate a Southern California full week stay for us at any southern California condo or timeshare location, guess what....... she was not able to find any available vacancies for us, and this is off season. There was (1) property that she was able to locate, which was a retirement resort in Escondido "Lawrence Welk", which is not exactly our cup of tea, but the cost of even that week was significantly higher than what I could purchase the same reservation for myself over the web.  I then asked her to locate a reservation in any San Diego or Orange County Standard Hotel, for a Friday and Saturday night stay, and the subsequent  results and options that she provided us with were dismal, and carried a higher price than "Do It Yourself" rates on the Hotel.com, Orbitz, and Priceline type websites.  We also searched the Sea to Ski website for all available $99 Instant Holiday that they touted in the presentation, and found that in the Domestic US that there were only (3) destinations available at that price, .. I tried to reserve any (1) of the (3) and the concierge informed us that they were already sold out, so I tried again today as (2) of the (3) $99 locations changed to new locations today, I called right away this morning, and guess what, those new Instant Holidays were also already sold out. I am left wondering what the true facts about Instant Holiday are, are they real, do they exist in the sense that  a customer might actually be able to acquire and book one of them ever ? I am very disappointed, as it seems to be the same problem that I have had with my VRI/RCI timeshare, .... which was not being to get time, at any of the places that I want to go to. My husband and I feel that this is a total scam, as we cannot come up with what exactly it is that I received for my $4000 Platinum Membership ? I have already put a stop payment on my check, and will be exercising my 3 day right of rescission to cancel before my 72 hour window is closed. I will write back to let "all" know if I have any difficulties with the cancellation.

Fake Review

AUTHOR: John - (United States of America)

Beware, this is a fake review.  I am a victim of this company's fraud.  They do not actually provide anything for your money.  The "vouchers" they give require more fees and do not actually provide any travel.

Woodruff