• Report: #1052010

• Updated: Sat, May 18, 2013

• Reported By: Neverwinter Perfect World Entertainment — San Mateo California
Perfect World Entertainment
Foster City Internet USA

Perfect World Entertainment Perfect World Entertainment Banned my account for typing goldah in chat. Internet

My Neverwinter account was banned for typing goldah in chat at first I typed www.goldah.com and I believe it gave me a warning before I typed just goldah, and I was disconnected from the game immediately and when I tried to log back in, Server gave me a message saying Your account is banned. Free to play game is not free to play when you put more money than an actual game costs at the stores it's a scam. I would pay full price for a retail game and have protection from these types of things than have my account being banned without safety. Bad company labeling free to play is such a scam. Over $500 spent in total 3 games from Perfect World Entertainment and now all of the games are not accessible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2013 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Perfect-World-Entertainment/internet/Perfect-World-Entertainment-Perfect-World-Entertainment-Banned-my-account-for-typing-gold-1052010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Perfect World Entertainment