Complaint Review: Perfect body

1150 Sunrise Hwy Bayshore, New York United States of America
  • Phone: 631-328-1100
  • Web:
  • Category: Clinics

Perfect body Scam!! Don't sign , no guarantee ! Made me look older. My Dermatoligest said that's why they don't do thermage . Go some place that offers filler or surgery. This place only does laser. Had inner thig Bayshore New York

*UPDATE Employee: The Truthful Version

This May will be 2 years since I walked into perfect body in bayshore For a consultation with Patrick . He is a good looking , good speaker . A bit pushy, wanted me to sigh right away. Kept talking about the Black Diamond status they held. Found out later from the company that makes Thermage cpt , it just is how many they have done. It dosnt mean there The best or how many people are satisfied . Just the amount of tips they Buy. They use a new tip on every patient . Any ways he gave a crazy amount! Brow, face neck, inner thighs $15,000! I went to a luncheon in south Hampton Given by Dr Covey on therarge, fillers, lipo,n surgery. He gave me a consultation And said I was a good candidate for thermage cpt. He said it would be $10,000!

So I didn't do anything until Adreann called( Patricks sister in law) she is a good Sales person to and asked if it where less money would I do it? She gave me a Price of $6,534. I did it because there was so much talk about it on TV, Oprah show Magazines. I just wanted to tighten up a bit and look rested. That's what they promise! Thing is you have to wait 6-8 months to wait for new collagen to grow. You also Sign a paper of no guarantee ! My biggest mistake, I should have just walked out! I didn't I wanted it to work!

So the time went by, no one said anything about me looking Rested! I am a hair Dresser and my customers where waiting to see the magic on me. It never happen! I was paying $235 a month on something that didn't do a thing!! I told them I wasn't Happy , they offered Refirme radio frequency did 3 times and knew it was going no Where's again. For my legs they were going to do laser vain therapy . Hurt way to Much!! I kept calling, and waited for return calls from Patrick. Back and forth with many Conversions he said he would give me back $1,000 . I said ok, thinking its better then Nothing ,and I was getting worn out with the whole thing.

It's 8 months ago and I still can't get over this! I feel like a victim. I look older because I learned from my Dermatoligest that I have fat loss from this, and that's why I say don't Do this yourself! I hope that Patrick and Adreann never have to feel so stupid and so victimized As the people they have taken advantage of .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Perfect-body/Bayshore-New-York-11706/Perfect-body-Scam-Dont-sign-no-guarantee-Made-me-look-older-My-Dermatoligest-said-1038609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Perfect body

The Truthful Version

AUTHOR: Soma Medical Spa Scam - ()

Dear Mary Topping,

As you are well aware, we have done free treatments to "satisfy" you for over two years. We respectfully and sincerely feel terrible that you felt the need to display this far-fetched version of the facts.

You failed to mention the strides and accommodations we have made in an attempt
to cater to your every concern. You also failed to mention that once you
received all your treatments, you attempted theft of services by reporting to
your financial institution that you were due a refund because you claimed that
you never had treatments rendered. Your financial institution deemed your allegations "FALSE" once we
provided them with the facts about the paid and free treatments you received.

As you know, contrary to your untruthful allegations, we went above and beyond
by giving you a full credit toward other services, even though we have documentation that
you had "GREAT RESULTS" and we were not obligated to do so.

The fact is, you have made it clear that you intend to do anything possible to unjustly receive a full refund IN ADDITION TO THE GOOD-FAITH, FREE TREATMNETS YOU RECIEVED, IN ADDITION TO THE TREATMENTS YOU PAID FOR.

Lastly, it should be noted that the amount of services you received were abundant and inexpensive for the amount of work we provided. You received much more than you allege in this complaint. The truth is you lied to the bank and tried to steal the Services we provided you. We gave you a full credit towards that same dollar amount for free, to make you happy, which you took full advantage of by way of free Services. You happily took the free Services and signed papers that you would be 100% happy if we were to do these treatments at no charge.

With over 18,000+ Clients we understand that in any business you simply cannot
please 100% of the people 100% of the time. We strive to make people happy and
have a very large referral base because of this philosophy.

In this case we went so far above and beyond our obligations, despite your
unethical actions against us. We are extremely disappointed that you are still
dissatisfied and we still welcome you to return our phone calls to try to work
out a reasonable and amicable solution to any legitimate concerns you may have.

Jemima Mirianda