Complaint Review: Perfect4U

• Submitted: Tue, February 12, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 04, 2008

• Reported By:London Florida
Perfect4U
Suite 7, Hadfield House, Library Street. Gibralter Accrington, England Gibraltar

Perfect4U - Rob Fitzpatrick's latest Scam Accrington England

*UPDATE Employee: Update on my last post

*Consumer Suggestion: SCAM BUSTING EFFORT

Perfect4U is the latest in a long line of frauds perpertrated by Robert Fitzpatrick from Accrington, England.

We would be interested to here about this latest fraud of his.

We will post all of his previously failed companies here.

The DA
London, Florida
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2008 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Perfect4U/-Accrington-England/Perfect4U-Rob-Fitzpatricks-latest-Scam-Accrington-England-308239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Perfect4U

Update on my last post

AUTHOR: The_funnel - (Canada)

Perfect4U and One-Vision Fraud Alert Update

As previously mentioned, my ongoing efforts in shedding light upon this company has brought me to rule out a lot of negative rhetoric aimed against it by and from many different sources. At least on the legal front that is.

To give you some insight from within the company itself. I am very objective regardless of the fact that I am a recent active member within the corporation. I purchased membership.
I won't say that I am in complete agreement with the way they do their training, nonetheless, I must admit to the fact that it works. It is a shift in my understanding of effective teaching and transcendent learning insomuch that the high energy tactics' as you might call them are in no way different than those used in personal development seminars ranging in price between $5 000 to $10 000 dollars a pop.

Most people, (myself included) have a tendency to let things go the way they go and for the building of a successful business, that is just not the way to reach higher levels of prosperity and grow a business, however Action learning is. By pulling out the go-getter in all of us, they bring us into a new way of doing things which actually produces outstanding results. For the person who has an open mind and who is teachable, success is inevitable. To the newbie, this can be interpreted as scare tactics, religious type brainwashing, pressure selling and all sorts of different ways yet the end results are formidable. Not only will it insure your success but it will also make you a happier person in the aftermath.
I have yet to find what is actually illegal with this company. I don't see how a business such as this with so much out in the open could be illegal. The value you get with membership outweighs anything I've ever seen before. I would suggest that a thorough investigation be conducted in and around the corporation by government officials and that it be published to positively rule in or rule out the bad wrap this company is getting. As far as we know, there is no illegal conduct or fraud alert with Perfect4U and One-Vision. Those who see fraud in it must come forward with authenticated proof that a crime is being committed because as it stands to date, it is irreproachable.
Furthermore, in Canada and the USA, there are severe laws that have been set to eradicate fraudulent activity and punish the perpetrators of any such fraudulent activities. To those who wish to ban this company, I would have to say bring out the facts and proof that a crime is being committed here. The facts are that this company is operating in perfect legality here in North America and that it is growing in leaps and bounds at an astounding rate. Hundreds of new members are joining it every month and it is exponentiating wildly. If the government was in any way concerned about it being a fraud, wouldn't they have shut it down by now? I personally do not see the signs of fraud here and I have yet to see any solid evidence to the effect that it is a fraud. If the founders were in any way criminals, they would already be behind bars, therefore there is more evidence to the fact that it is a legitimate business than there is to the contrary.
If you have doubts, do like I did and get information directly from the government sources. You will learn that all is in perfect order and all is legitimately legal and in good standing. The company does not qualify as being a pyramid nor does it have the fraud stamps that real frauds do have. When making an objective observation of this corporation, there are no signals to warrant the possibility of fraud in any way.
If you have any evidence to the contrary, please publish it and contact the appropriate authorities without delay! Hundreds are joining each month and soon to be each week! If this was a Scam, I would HOPE that our legal system would have done something about it by now!! otherwise they are all sleeping and collecting salaries from the public taxes for picking their noses and making snot balls at 80 000$ and more per year!!! If this is a scam, we the public should have the right to sue them personaly for irresponsibility in the granting of permission to this company to rip everyone off! No one seems alarmed at the name phitspatrick over here so I guess he's a real good guy!
I hope this has been helpful to you in your search for more information on Perfect4U and One-Vision.
Rick

#2 Consumer Suggestion

SCAM BUSTING EFFORT

AUTHOR: The_funnel - (Canada)

After entering the company and following through with partial management training that we must pay for, it began to look very much like a sect or pressure cooker for Hansel and Grettle. The chocolate houses and cookie farms began to look more like the lanscape in the movie, Terminator II (Arnold schwartzeneger) after the invasion of the machines.

I am seriously doing my due diligence and the more I find, the more chilling it gets. I would like some support in busting this company here in Canada before it creates a whole new pot of frauded victims all in dire need of an ombudsman.

If you know anything about this One-Vision business that would confirm it as being a fraud, please contact me. If you are a government agency willing to infiltrate the organization, I can help because I'm already IN. I paid a little over 3000$ USD to be a part of it and was promised that I would make a million this year. All the tactics are identical to those used in Perfect4U so I suspect that One-Vision is essentially the same organization only restructured under a new name for another clean sweep accross the world to enrich and empower the already very rich leaders.

Their site is; http://www.one-vision.com

Contact me only through email. I trust no one yet in this since those who stand to lose are multi millionairs so I take no chances. I don't even trust this site and will answer only to federal agents on appointment. If you are with government, FBI, RCMP or SCAM BUSTERS Agents, email me and invite me to Rendez Vous with you at the RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) Office in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. I will meet with no other person at no other location. You must be a confirmed RCMP or FBI Agent and we can only meet at the RCMP head office in Montreal. Provide me with a code in the email for ID confirmation, I will not disclose any personal info. The name here is ficticious as is the addresses I've provided.

Thankyou.