Complaint Review: PerfectCollectibles.Com

• Submitted: Sat, April 24, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, April 24, 2004

• Reported By:MOBILE Alabama
PerfectCollectibles.Com
6060 Center Drive Suite 300-CS Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

PerfectCollectibles.Com ripoff on a Vivitar 10 Digitial Camara by PerfectCollectibles.com!! Los Angeles California

My husband purchased this camara for me, as I used it to take many pictures of our kids to send to his mother who lives out of town and is ill and can not see the children as much as she loves to.

Anyways the camara started taking all Fuzzy photos and I decided to call customer service and let them know it is defected and could I have a exchange?

I reached a sales person and she asked about purchase date and I gave her all my info. She (Sandy) was her name, stated she would send me a email and I could send a copy of that and all my receipts and they would send a replacement.

Well, I never received that e-mail and I found this site just a few days ago. So, here I am, and letting you all know that their service is terriable, their products are JUNK and their responce never comes, but they will be glad to take your HARD EARNED CASH!

Please every one who reads this, if this matter isn't resolved, don't be fooled into buying from this company. My Camara stopped working only after a few months of using it.
Thanks

Belinda
MOBILE, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2004 11:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PerfectCollectiblesCom/Los-Angeles-California-90045/PerfectCollectiblesCom-ripoff-on-a-Vivitar-10-Digitial-Camara-by-PerfectCollectiblescom-88871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PerfectCollectibles.Com