Complaint Review: PerfectVoucher.com

• Reported By: JasonT — British Columbia
PerfectVoucher.com
, Select State/Province Sweden

PerfectVoucher.com Alfred Tobin pm.voucher skype scam artist Stockholm Sweden

I visited a site PerfectVoucher.com that claimed to be able to sell me an e-Voucher for Perfect Money.

Listed on the website is a Skype name; pm.voucher and the account user goes by the name Alfred Tobin.

I spoke with Alfred and initiated a Paypal transfer for the e-Voucher in the amount of $538 USD.

Alfred told me that within 1 hour, I would receive the voucher delivered to my email. Instead, after I sent the money, Alfred blocked me on Skype.

After a quick Google search I found another person reporting this guy on RipOffReport and I realized I had been scammed.

Don't let this guy scam you too. He is a crook and will take your money! I am in the midst of getting it back from Paypal though. Just don't tell Paypal it's an electronic item. Tell them it's a gift card you purchased !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2013 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PerfectVouchercom/Select-StateProvince/PerfectVouchercom-Alfred-Tobin-pmvoucher-skype-scam-artist-Stockholm-Sweden-1104423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PerfectVoucher.com