Complaint Review: Performance Centers Of America

• Submitted: Fri, March 20, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 20, 2009

• Reported By:Conroe Texas
Performance Centers Of America
34121 N. Hwy 45 Suite 205 Grayslake, Illinois U.S.A.

Performance Centers Of America Alex Kaliakmanis does not keep his word. He took my money and provided no service. Grayslake Illinois

*Consumer Comment: THE ONLY WAY TO STOP TELEMARKETING SCAMS IS TO BAN TELEMARKETING

Alex Kaliakmanis and Performance Centers of America ripped me off. I signed an agreement with them in November 2008. He never sent a signed copy back. I asked to have my appointment campaign to begin in January 2009.
It never happened, and he refused to return my $600.00. See email below.

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 8:54 AM, gregg m wrote:

Alex,
I need to know today as to whether or not you will refund my money.
Gregg Moon

From: alex kaliakmanis
To: gregg moon Sent: Saturday, February 7, 2009 12:52:17 AM
Subject: Re: Cancel program

no, we will not. we can discuss this further on Monday so that I may explain why.

He never explained why. If anyone does business with this company, be warned.

Gregg m
Conroe, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2009 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Performance-Centers-Of-America/Grayslake-Illinois-60030/Performance-Centers-Of-America-Alex-Kaliakmanis-does-not-keep-his-word-He-took-my-money-a-435929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Performance Centers Of America

THE ONLY WAY TO STOP TELEMARKETING SCAMS IS TO BAN TELEMARKETING

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

1. NO ONE WANTS TO BE BOTHERED BY TELEMARKETERS that is why we have the DO NOT CALL REGISTRY! So the fact that you even thought about hiring them is stupid

2. NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH A TELEMARKETER - You have no way to know if the are legitimate or not.

3. There are more Telemarketing SCAMs then LEGITIMATE