continually

• Submitted: Mon, August 25, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 25, 2008

• Reported By:Elkton Florida
Performance Health USA, LLC
P O Box 971090 Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Performance Health USA, LLC I ordered the trial size ACAI Berry and paid for it, then I received a large supply (60) capsules and my debit account was charged $ 74.95 plus s&h. Orem Utah

I ordered a trial size bottle of Pure Acai Berry. I allowed a small S&H charge to my debit account. One week later, my debit account was charge $ 74.95 and I was shipped a 60 capsule order. Due to a few health problems, I intended to see my Doctor and find out if I could take this product without drug interaction. I did not authorize the larger amount to be deducted and I do not want these pills and I want my money deposited in my account a.s.a.p. I fully intend to return these capsules (unopened) and will do so for a full refund of the charge for them.

Brenda
Elkton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2008 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Performance-Health-USA-LLC/Orem-Utah-84097/Performance-Health-USA-LLC-I-ordered-the-trial-size-ACAI-Berry-and-paid-for-it-then-I-re-366784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Performance Health USA, LLC