Complaint Review: Performance Health USA, LLC

• Submitted: Fri, September 19, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, September 19, 2008

• Reported By:Arroyo grande California
Performance Health USA, LLC
PO BOX 971090 Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Performance Health USA, LLC I sent for trial product and am now getting full size bottles I did not order. Orem Utah

I sent for a trial (sample) of PureAciaBerry capsules from Performance Health USA, LLC. I am now receiving full size bottles of the product that I did not order and do not want.

I have not received my credit card statement for this month, so I do not know if I'm being charged for the product or not. But I will turn in a claim to my credit card company if there are charges from Performance Health USA, LLC on it.

Mary
Arroyo grande, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2008 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Performance-Health-USA-LLC/Orem-Utah-84097/Performance-Health-USA-LLC-I-sent-for-trial-product-and-am-now-getting-full-size-bottles-374401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Performance Health USA, LLC