rank

• Submitted: Thu, December 04, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 04, 2008

• Reported By:Greenville South Carolina
Performance Health USA, LLC
3549 North University Avenue, Suite 375 Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone: 864-2333309
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Performance Health USA, LLC charging my credit card for purchases I did not purchase Provo Utah

I was online to order an item from a different company. Somewhere in this order they have a box checked for you to get a FREE sample of some kind of Pomegranate pills. They sent me a sample bottle with about 6 pills in it then billed my credit call 4.97. Then they sent a bottle of 60 and billed my credit card again for 79.76 and 5.97. I did not order this, do not want this. They are sitting on my kitchen table unopen. If they want them back they can come to my house and get them. I really wish they would do that. You can not get them on the phone and the web site is a joke. I've already called my credit card company to get this took off. I will never pay this to this scamming Company. I also have cancelled my credit card. Will never purchase online again after this. I have read several complaints on line about this company. Stating the same as I have been through. These people should be charge with credit card fraud. I never enter my credit card on their site to purchase anything from them. I have an appointment tomorrow to speak with a lawyer on how legal this can be. Wonder if anyone has had these pills analyze to see what is in them. There come be something in them that could kill you, who knows.

Very upset!!!!

Susan
Greenville, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2008 09:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Performance-Health-USA-LLC/nationwide/Performance-Health-USA-LLC-charging-my-credit-card-for-purchases-I-did-not-purchase-Provo-398086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Performance Health USA, LLC