Complaint Review: Performance Health, USA Or RSVPRO Or Energenic

• Submitted: Sat, May 02, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, May 02, 2009

• Reported By:Gardena California
Performance Health, USA Or RSVPRO Or Energenic
P.O.Box 971090, Nationwide U.S.A.

Performance Health, USA or: RSVPRO or Energenic Denied refund of the purchase price, altho I returned the product, which I insured for $80.00 Orem, Utah

I sent for, paid $3.48, and received the product sample. It arrived without any sales slip, instructions, return address or phone number. I took one capsule but it contained additional ingredients besides the reconstituted red wine, and I am allergic to the Green Tea which it contained. After an exhaustive search on the Internet for this company, I found they had changed their name several times, and that there were numerous other complaints from consumers who had been ripped off. However, I kept calling numbers, and finally got an answer from RSVPRO and spoke to someone named 'Justin'. He was pleasant, and assured me that when I returned the product I would be awarded a full refund. There was no time element discussed. He told me to send the product to P.O. Box 971030, Orem, Utah, 84097, and gave me the confirmation #3461801.

About 10 days later, I received an E-mail from the company informing me that they had indeed received the returned product but that I was ineligible for a refund because the return time had exceeded the date for a return. The message said that I could have the product sent back to me, but that nothing else could be done as I had not followed the outlined rules for return. As I have already stated, there were no written, verbal or E-mail rules set down by this company at any time. They owe me $79.00 plus the insured postage I paid to return the package. Thank you.

Marga
Gardena, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2009 01:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Performance-Health-USA-Or-RSVPRO-Or-Energenic/nationwide/Performance-Health-USA-or-RSVPRO-or-Energenic-Denied-refund-of-the-purchase-price-altho-448199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Performance Health, USA Or RSVPRO Or Energenic