Complaint Review: Performance Health USA

• Submitted: Fri, June 19, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, June 19, 2009

• Reported By:Louisville Kentucky
Performance Health USA
P.O. Box 971270 Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Performance Health USA I order a trial sample, only had to pay shipping and handling. I forgot to cancel so 14 days later I received another bottle and was charged over $79. I have tried to cancel but keeps telling me it is an invalid number. Then about a week later, they sent another bottle. When I received my credit card bill, I have been charged once for the sample, then again for the 14 days later and then again Orem Utah

I have tried and tried to cancel this but when they answer, they tell me they have no record of my credit card;that's when I get through. Most of the time, when I try to call, it is busy. I tried to cancel through my credit card company but nothing got resolved.

I did order a sample bottle, only having to pay for the shipping and handling. Within 3 weeks they had already sent me two more bottles, each costing over $79 each. Three charges appeared on my credit card statement in one month.

I have tried and tried to cancel but have gotten no resolution. Do not know what else to do. I feel I have been ripped off and nothing I can do about it. If I must, I will cancel my credit card to get this to stop.
If anyone can help resolve this matter, please reply back to me.

Kathy
Louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2009 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Performance-Health-USA/Orem-Utah-84097-1270/Performance-Health-USA-I-order-a-trial-sample-only-had-to-pay-shipping-and-handling-I-f-463032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Performance Health USA