Complaint Review: Performance Health USA

• Submitted: Thu, October 16, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 16, 2008

• Reported By:Naples Florida
Performance Health USA
P.O. Box 971090 Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Performance Health USA Lied and stole from me unauthorized amounts of money Orem Utah

I received an ivitation to try Acai Berry on my E-mail..I opened the request and read through it requiring only $3.95 for shipping for a free Trial for 30 days. I entered my credit card info and before I entered I read the terms about the auto ship and additional charges to my card and decided I did not want to do this, so I x'd out of the screen and thought nothing more of it. Two days later I received the trail size bottle in the mail, but have not yet been charged the fee. I tryed to call the phone number 888-289-8740 that was on the Web site for cancellations, but it is not a working number so I cannot let anyone know that I donot wish to have this or any further shipments that may come to me unauthorized. I cannot find an E-mail address for this company that will not come back Mail Deamon so once again I have no way of contacting this Company.

Naples, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2008 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Performance-Health-USA/Orem-Utah-84097/Performance-Health-USA-Lied-and-stole-from-me-unauthorized-amounts-of-money-Orem-Utah-1029037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Performance Health USA