Complaint Review: Performance Health USA

• Submitted: Sun, September 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 06, 2008

• Reported By:Broken Arrow Oklahoma
Performance Health USA
P.O. Box 971090, Orem, Utah U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-2898740
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Performance Health USA, They are scam artist. Orem Utah

*Consumer Suggestion: Not a scam, but more like a trap. READ terms and conditions in all future promotions

I ordered free sample and paid postage. I keep receiving product and unauthorized charges to my credit card. I will begin refusing packages thru the post. I have called my credit card company protesting unauthorized charges. So far I have not received any credits but continue to receive charges.They're a bunch of con-artist. I have called numerous times and talked to a person to cancel.

I requested a free sample of Pure Acai Berry as advertised and paid the shipping. However, I keep receiving the product, and my credit card is being charged but not authorized by me. I've called numerous times requesting that I no long want their product. They tell you to go to their website for return but there is nothing their as far as their website. Apparently they have milked the public enough to remove their product. They are scam artist.

Ann
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2008 11:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Performance-Health-USA/Orem-Utah-84097/Performance-Health-USA-They-are-scam-artist-Orem-Utah-370728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Performance Health USA

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Daniel - (Canada)

When you signed up for the free sample, you enlisted in a monthly delivery plan.

The terms and conditions link is on the webpage but most people would not even look at it. I missed reading it, I was automatically mailed the monthly supply, and also charges were posted on my credit card.

The webpage for the terms and conditions:

There is a cancellation clause and return policy, read them carefully

I believe you can return the product and get a refund, but the wording is a bit tricky so I'm not so sure. I'm going to try it.

The website for cancellation is:

You will need your email or credit card to cancel

I guess it is not a scam but more like a trap

Good Luck