Complaint Review: Performance Health USA

• Submitted: Mon, January 05, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 05, 2009

• Reported By:San Juan Capistrano California
Performance Health USA
Performance Health USA Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Performance Health USA This company offered free samples, and just pay for shipping. Then they immediately started sending more product within the same month and using the credit card I used to pay the freight. I have had to cancel the credit card. Orem Utah

Free samples of a product were offered. They asked that you pay shipping. Bingo. Do not ever give your credit card number to these jerks. They sent me the samples and charged 4.51 on 11/11 and then sent an additional bottle on 11//22 which I did not request and charged my credit card 78.33. And, now they have charged my December card another 78.33 and I never asked to order these. I have tried to call them. There is a recording that sends you to a web site that does not exist.

I have had to cancel my credit card and have it re-issued. The company is fraudulent. How many people have to complain before the FDA or the SEC or the local police in Utah do something to prosecute these people. American is in enough trouble without the help of scammers.

Donna
San Juan Capistrano, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2009 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Performance-Health-USA/Orem-Utah-84097/Performance-Health-USA-This-company-offered-free-samples-and-just-pay-for-shipping-Then-408327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Performance Health USA