Knife

• Submitted: Fri, October 10, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 10, 2008

• Reported By:Lakeside California
Performance Health USA
PO Box 971090 Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Performance Health USA Pure Acai Berry Colon Cleanse Orem Utah

I agreed to accept their offer of a free one week supply with no obligation other than to pay for the shipping, which was $3.79. I received the product, which I took as directed, and found it had absolutely no effect. Then I received a second bottle, and my account was charged $79.95. Never did I agree to this charge or to receiving a second bottle. And now I have to go to the post office and pay to return it. On their complaint website thy offer to let you keep the product for a nominal fee of just $20.00 I will be returning the product. I will also be going to my bank and disputing the charge. I will also be filing charges with the Post Master General because I received the product through the US Postal Services, which makes their scam Mail Fraud.

Karen
Lakeside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2008 09:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Performance-Health-USA/Orem-Utah-971090/Performance-Health-USA-Pure-Acai-Berry-Colon-Cleanse-Orem-Utah-380264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Performance Health USA