Complaint Review: Performance Health USA,LLC

• Submitted: Thu, October 09, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 09, 2008

• Reported By:Ravena New York
Performance Health USA,LLC
PO Box 971090 Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Performance Health USA,LLC Charged me 74.95 for acai berry when I should have been charged 4.95. I have already called and cancelled this order. Orem Utah

I ordered a trial size of Acai Berry and was charged 74.95. I have already called and cancelled this account once and they are still charging me and sending me stuff. I keep refusing the packages and yet they still keep coming and I keep getting charged. I tried calling numerous times and of course get a machine saying all reps are busy please leave a message.

Linda
Ravena, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2008 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Performance-Health-USALLC/Orem-Utah-84097/Performance-Health-USALLC-Charged-me-7495-for-acai-berry-when-I-should-have-been-charged-379831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Performance Health USA,LLC