Complaint Review: Performance Health Usa

• Submitted: Mon, January 12, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 12, 2009

• Reported By:fayetteville North Carolina
Performance Health Usa
PO BOX 971090 OREM, Utah U.S.A.

Performance Health This company has been sending me products and charging it to my credit card. When i called and ask them to stop they change their number and i can no longer reach them. they are still charging my credit card. I tried the internet and their company is not listed. This company is rip off. They take your money and send you products that you did not ask for. OREM Utah

please help me with this company that is call performance health usa i. have been returning these products that they keep sending me and they refuse to stop sending it to me. I have called the 877 4786375 number that they provided and i cannot get a representative to talk to me. No one answers the phone. They keep charging these products to my credit card. I had to cancel my credit card because of this.
This company wont stop sending these products to my home.

Emily
fayetteville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2009 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Performance-Health-Usa/OREM-Utah-840907/Performance-Health-This-company-has-been-sending-me-products-and-charging-it-to-my-credit-411194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Performance Health Usa