Complaint Review: Performance Health

• Submitted: Sun, August 10, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, August 10, 2008

• Reported By:Monument Colorado
Performance Health
https://greenteadesire.secure9.com/?&SN=greentea.performancehealthusa.com Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Performance Health PERFORMANCE HEALTH USA Rip-Off Company. Doesn't send invoices or packing slips with orders. Sends product you didn't order. OREM Utah Orem "Internet" Utah

I too have been a victim of this company. I sent after a free sample of PureAcaiBerry and the next thing I know I have a 2 month supply for $74.95 sent to me and my credit card charged.

I too cannot find these people except on the net and that wasn't easy. There terms are contained in their policy which of course I didn't read.

I can't imagine how many people they have ripped off for at least the first charges, and no there isn't any invoice or packing slip included in the package. I just feel lucky it has a return label so I could have their name.

Glo
Monument, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2008 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Performance-Health/Orem-Utah-84097/Performance-Health-PERFORMANCE-HEALTH-USA-Rip-Off-Company-Doesnt-send-invoices-or-packin-361306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Performance Health