Complaint Review: Performance Recovery Inc

• Submitted: Tue, September 18, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: Wanda — Eustis Florida United States of America
Performance Recovery Inc
333 North Canyons Parkway Suite 100 Livermore, California United States of America
  • Phone: 8663480715
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Performance Recovery Inc Violence and emotional abuse. Their modus operandum. Livermore, California

*Consumer Comment: Have Legal Shield send them a cease contact letter

On September 14, 2013 I received a telephone call from someone with Performance Recovery Inc. The person told me that she was calling a defaulted student loan. I explained to the person on the other side that I had a forbearance until February 15, 2013.

The person calling did not acknowledged what I told her. She then said that I was not making any deals to repay. I told her again that I was in forbearance and then she said that since I have a lawyer (I do have Legal Shield which I pay monthly 36.95) and I had the money for that, that I could pay the loan in the full amount.

I told this person that she was being extremely rude and disrespectful and that she need to be more respectful she began to yell and scream in a way that I could not believe. I have made my research and supposedly this agency has a good standing with the BBB, but there are tons of complaints and because of all the complaints they have changed the name.

This agency hires the worst individuals with the worst ethics. They just want their money and they will not reason, nor provide information. I felt like I was dealing with a third world country agency. I felt like this is a scam more than anything. They don't care and are so rude that there are no words to describe. The guy who answered the phone was the same. I don't think there should be any business like this in the USA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2012 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Performance-Recovery-Inc/Livermore-California-94551/Performance-Recovery-Inc-Violence-and-emotional-abuse-Their-modus-operandum-Livermore-943239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Performance Recovery Inc

Have Legal Shield send them a cease contact letter

AUTHOR: Tagurit - (USA)

Hang up on them.  Don't talk to them.  Send a letter certified return receipt with documentation you are in forebearance and telling them if they contact you again they will be sued.   In fact, I would have Legal Shield send the letter out.