Complaint Review: Performance Recovery

• Updated: Tue, May 21, 2013

• Reported By: jmv — hopwood Pennsylvania
Performance Recovery
333 North Canyons Parkway Suite 100 livermore, California USA

Performance Recovery Horrible customer service, harassing people, Do not leave messages, call from different numbers livermore California

I have an account to pay my school loans back, this company called and I set up a payment plan and they started taking money out of my account and then would call my mom looking for me and I would call right back and then they cannot find me in their system.  All they kept asking me for was my social security number and nothing else.  Before when they would call me they TOLD ME my phone number, address, ssn and anything else to verify me.

Now instead of calling me they call everybody else but me and I just talked to Amanda Henderson at 1800 927 7667 ext. 3688 and just like everybody in the company that calls she cuts you off in a middle of a sentence and does not allow you to talk and then gives you an attitude when you tell them to please let you talk and not cut you off mid sentence.  They have called my sister in law about 10 times in 2 days and have NOT called me or sent anything in the mail to me.

I have stopped all payments to the account and had my money refunded and set up other plans to pay the school loans back since they "can't" find me in the system and do not seem professional so they are not getting my money.  They need to learn customer service skills or train their employees before they call somebody.  They say the calls are recorded and that is fine because they can hear that they are rude and that I tried to be nice until a certain point.  All I want is to have my family left alone if they want me they can call me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Performance-Recovery/livermore-California/Performance-Recovery-Horrible-customer-service-harassing-people-Do-not-leave-messages-1052723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Performance Recovery