Complaint Review: Perfume Express Inc

• Updated: Thu, January 08, 2009

• Reported By:Fleetwood Other
Perfume Express Inc
perfumeexp.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Perfume Express Inc Perfume Express Inc has ripped me off and is still taking money for non existant perfumes from consumers via their website Nationwide

On the 12/12/2008 I purchased two bottles of perfume from Perfume Express Inc at http://perfumeexp.com. The price including shipping from the US to the UK was $58.98, this was charged to my bank card.

I did not receive my order. I have sent the company several e-mails regarding this matter, but they have not responded despite them advertising on their website that they respond within 12 hours.

The company does not advertise an address or telephone number on their website (I know that should have sent alarm bells).

Now when you try to email them a message states that the requested document was not found on this server.

I have done a web search for their telephone number. I did reach a place in Florida with a similar name who stated that they had other people who have contacted them with a similar story to mine.

It makes me angry to see them advertising on the internet with these fabulous prices for the fragrances on offer and unsuspecting people are still now sending them their hard earned money.

Chinook
Fleetwood
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2009 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Perfume-Express-Inc/nationwide/Perfume-Express-Inc-Perfume-Express-Inc-has-ripped-me-off-and-is-still-taking-money-for-no-409739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Perfume Express Inc