Complaint Review: Periodicals Magazine of PO Box 1950, Hamilton, Mt. 59840

• Updated: Wed, June 13, 2012

• Reported By: JFHiller_Jr — Tobyhanna Pennsylvania USA
Periodicals Magazine of PO Box 1950, Hamilton, Mt. 59840
PO Box 1950, Hamilton, Mt. 59840 Hamilton, Montana United States of America

Periodicals Magazine of PO Box 1950, Hamilton, Montana. 59840 PERIODICALS MAGAZINE COMPANY IS A COMPLETE RIP-OFF THAT SHOULD BE CLOSED DOWN Hamilton, Montana

*Consumer Comment: Periodical magazine

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: The same happened to me.

*Author of original report: Periodical Magazine Company is a Complete Rip-Off that Should Be Closed Down

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2011 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Periodicals-Magazine-of-PO-Box-1950-Hamilton-Mt-59840/Hamilton-Montana-59840/Periodicals-Magazine-of-PO-Box-1950-Hamilton-Montana-59840-PERIODICALS-MAGAZINE-COMPAN-724621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Periodicals Magazine of PO Box 1950, Hamilton, Mt. 59840

Periodical magazine

AUTHOR: B. Williams - (United States of America)

This same thing is happening to me. I have collection agency after me for
Something i do not owe to anyone.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

The same happened to me.

AUTHOR: local 1 - (United States of America)

I was also contacted by cell phone saying that my name was chosen for a drawing for a sweepstakes  due to my loyalty of holding  a credit card.They had told me that i will be sent a watch complimentary of being selected to no charge to me.Everything basically happened the same way giving information and all. Anyways I had received a letter or statement  in the total cost per month. over looking it  and not being finacially stable i tried to contact them with the customer service number like a dozen times. finally someone had responded back to me.. telling them my reason that I had to discontinue my order do to my reasons.they had mentioned that they would take care of it and that the credit would be put back into my account. Weeks had gone by and still my credit had not been put back. I had written a letter to them due to the fact that I had been calling and calling but no response had been returned.. till this day my credit had not been put back.After I had spoken to that one indivisual about the discontinue of my order..Like 2 or 3 days later they had called and asked me if i was intrested in the same thing again.Its useless to give  the contact info. because when you do call  you only talk to the machine.And if and when they do call you back its like in the middle of the hours of the night.

Periodical Magazine Company is a Complete Rip-Off that Should Be Closed Down

AUTHOR: JFHiller_Jr - (USA)

I was contacted by Cell Phone to ask if I would be interested in a possible winning of Lottery.  They said that I could qualify by merely subscribing to their Magazine Services and asked me for my information.  I gave them my Credit Card Information and still have not to this day received any magazines or the watches that was supposed to be part of the deal for signing up for those subscriptions.  I have received at least 10 phone calls from them so far asking if I would like to make a payment on my past due balance and I told them that I would not be paying any more money for magazines that I still have not received and also for watches that I have already paid for.   I cancelled my credit card when I sent the 3rd attempt to try to get my magazines and also the watches that was part of the deal because I was not going to allow that company to rip me off any more.  I want them listed on the Better Business Bureau list as a company that is a complete Rip-Off and I also want to have my money ($341.00 refunded to me and that account to be froze on that record.  It is really depressing that even with the economy beating all of us up and making us struggle to survive, that there are magazine companies out there that victimize us by ripping us off in this manner.  I want this company closed down immediately after I get my refund so they wont be able to victimize anyone else in the same way that they victimized me and my family.   I am trying to attach the documents that shows the Address Change that was sent and the Entry of Sweepstakes that was done due to my subscribing to thier magazine selections.