Complaint Review: Periodicals - National Magazine Exchange

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Periodicals - National Magazine Exchange
Lulu, Montana U.S.A.

Periodicals - National Magazine Exchange Muddy Magazines Lulu montana

Periodicals phoned me to solicit magazines. When I asked for a price they skirted around it and tried to confuse me with different options. They assured me that by giving them a credit card they would only charge me after they gave me a confirmation with pricing by mail. That was not the case.,,,Periodicals charged my account a month's payment and the mailed confirmation was "doubled" the quoted amount. I immediately tried to reach them on the website, however, they have no web address. I phoned them and left a message. My account was charged and I canceled my card. Beware of these smooth talking scams. Fortunately, I caught this before this became a financial disaster.

K
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2009 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Periodicals-National-Magazine-Exchange/Lulu-Montana/Periodicals-National-Magazine-Exchange-Muddy-Magazines-Lulu-montana-424268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Periodicals - National Magazine Exchange