Complaint Review: Permanent General Insurance - The General - thegeneral.com

• Submitted: Thu, July 15, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, August 24, 2012

• Reported By: katalator — morris Illinois United States of America
Permanent General Insurance - The General - thegeneral.com

Permanent General Insurance - The General - thegeneral.com The general.com They said that I needed to renew my policy and I told them that I would not because they were jacking my rates up by 10 dollars and I did not have any tickets OR accidents. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I Have Had Good Experiences

The general insurance company had jacked my rates up and I chose not to go through thier company.  I did NOT sign renewal notices and they stated that I had to send them a letter stating I did not want to renew with them.  Any other policy I had to renew it was required for me to SIGN it and return it...not that I had to send them a letter stating I did not want thier company anymore.  They ripped me off!! Buyer beware they will rip you off too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2010 06:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Permanent-General-Insurance-The-General-thegeneralcom/internet/Permanent-General-Insurance-The-General-thegeneralcom-The-generalcom-They-said-that-623364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Permanent General Insurance - The General - thegeneral.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I Have Had Good Experiences

AUTHOR: jimsquireton - (United States of America)

I have had great experiences in the past with the general. I tend to find that if you understand how people work you can keep your rates low. I actually found the general from this site: http://cheap-car-insurance-free-quote.com/ . May I recommend this site if you are actually going to be switching companies.