Complaint Review: Permanent Makeup by Tatiana

• Submitted: Tue, November 02, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, November 02, 2010

• Reported By: unacceptablebehavior — New York New York United States of America
Permanent Makeup by Tatiana
481 3 Ave., New York, NY 10016 Internet United States of America

Permanent Makeup by Tatiana Screaming Lunatic Internet

I hired Tatiana to tattoo my eyebrows in mid-September. She told me after my initial visit to come back within 1-2 months for my complimentary followup touchup treatment. When I called her today, 6 weeks later, to book my complimentary followup appointment, she told me that I had missed the 1 month deadline to get the complimentary session. When I tried explaining to her that she had originally verbalized that I had 1-2 months to call her back and book the appointment, she denied ever saying such so I asked if there was any way that she could make an exception since had I known I would have made sure to have had this done before the 1 month deadline (I was only 2 weeks over anyway). She "accomodated" me but did not let me set an appointment time, I had to adhere to her time schedule, so I did.  When I got off the phone with her, I went on her website and found this statement right under the EYEBROWS page "The initial treatment requires two visits spaced approximately 2-6 weeks apart. [continued below]....

....." I called her back to kindly let her know that that information is up there and that she might want to change it as it could mislead future customers. SHE HUNG UP ON ME.

Tatiana proceeded to call me back only a few minutes after initially hanging up on me to argue with me that regardless of what her website says, I was over 6 weeks anyway. She didn't just call me back though, she proceeded to confront me with this information by SCREAMing at me in the most innappropriate and unprofessional manner. I told her that she has no right to speak to anyone that way, let alone a customer, and that I was very appreciative that she was fitting me into her schedule for this Thursday but that I was only letting her know what was on her website for her own benefit! She proceeded to scream at me some more about how I don't even deserve this 2nd visit as I have missed the deadline, and that how dare I even ask for her to "accomodate" me. I couldn't quite understand what else she was saying as she has a very heavy accent, all in all, it was still an unpleasant experience that I shouldn't have had to deal with at all. I told her that I would be reporting her to the Better Business Bureau and that I will no longer be needing her to do my followup appointment.  All in all, I spent $300 (+$50 tip) on a service that wasn't 100% fufilled. I am now left to find a new permanent makeup artist in which I'll probably have to shell out a pretty penny to remove all the faded out blotches that come after your first treatment. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS LUNATIC! LOOK ELSEWHERE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2010 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Permanent-Makeup-by-Tatiana/internet/Permanent-Makeup-by-Tatiana-Screaming-Lunatic-Internet-657653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Permanent Makeup by Tatiana