Complaint Review: Permier Savings - Premier Nationwide Corporation

• Submitted: Thu, June 11, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 11, 2009

• Reported By:ANGELS CAMP California
Permier Savings - Premier Nationwide Corporation
4400 N. Scottsdale Rd. St.9 Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Permier Savings - Premier Nationwide Corporation RIP OFF PREMIER SAVINGS LIES! NO INCOME REPORT REQUIRED. Scottsdale Arizona

My wife received a phone call four days ago by Premier Savings to help us considate all of our credit cards into one monthly payment for the fee of $439.00. The offer was to take $60,000 of debt and reduce the intrest rate to 9.99 percent. The salesman my wife spoke with was named James Sanders. James said, that this offer would not last long and assured my wife we would save hundreds of dollars on interest. My wife asked, what information would be required to start the process? ( example: wages, W-2s, credit card account numbers ) Although, James insisted this offer would not last long, the process would be guaranteed as they work with ten different Banking Corporations to approve our loan. We don't need any income history, just some personal information and a credit card to lock in your savings! On June 10, 2009 James called again using another blocked number and asked for my wife. My wife had gathered of our personnal information and ask for some more information about their services. She ask for their web site address and if they were in good standing with the BBB. Being very much aware of fraud. James replied, WE don't use them, We never had to use their service. My wife stated, I'll have to talk it over with my husband and please call me Tomorrow. Thank God for Ripoff Report. Yes, They did call back today ( June 11, 2009 ) but not at 4:30pm as instructed but at 5:35pm. Even after knowing we will not use their service, I informed James my wife was out of town and to call back tomorrow. I am contacting my local police dept. BBB and State Of Arizona in hopes to stop this once and for all.

Revelation 21:4
ANGELS CAMP, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2009 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Permier-Savings-Premier-Nationwide-Corporation/Scottsdale-Arizona-85251/Permier-Savings-Premier-Nationwide-Corporation-RIP-OFF-PREMIER-SAVINGS-LIES-NO-INCOM-460920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Permier Savings - Premier Nationwide Corporation