• Report: #193758

• Reported By:deltona Florida
Perri Skin Care - homepeels.com
Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Perri Skin Care - homepeels.com ripoff Cincinnati Ohio

Do not EVER buy anything from this company. I ordered copper peptide serum and Emu oil it was supposed to arrive within 10 days.....it didn't arrive. Check this out!They generated a tracking number in the shipment companys system (which is a well known shipper not affiliated with them) but the shipper said there was never a package picked up. No pick up date had been set, only the tracking number had been generated by the companys system and is still just hanging there in the shippers tracking system.

I contacted them.....they said they were out of one of the items. A week later...nothing. I contacted them again...they said the shipment got lost. A week later....nothing and I contacted them again and they said they were out of stock of one of the items AGAIN. I had enough and told them I wanted a refund. They said no problem. I waited a week...no refund. I contacted them again and they said they only process refunds once a week (as if processing a refund takes that long) What kind of company will only process refunds once a week. What kind of company will not provide a telephone number to for customer service but only for orders. This company is not a ligitimate company and in my opinion, charges should be pressed against them. As a matter of fact I'm looking up the number to Cinncinati authorities right after I submitt this. Fell free to copy and paste this information anywhere. I contacted them again after not getting my refund and they said it had been processed. That was last week. Still no refund.

They can't possibly think they will keep getting away with this.Maybe they do....maybe they do.

Melanie
Deltona, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2006 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Perri-Skin-Care-homepeelscom/Cincinnati-Ohio/Perri-Skin-Care-homepeelscom-ripoff-Cincinnati-Ohio-193758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Perri Skin Care - homepeels.com