- Report: #1047515
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Perry Fagan of Get Strategy, LLC
Perry Fagan of Get Strategy, LLCInternet USA
Perry L. Fagan of Get Strategy, LLC Con Man and Fraud Internet
Perry Fagan is a fraud and con. He is a lying psychopath who takes advantage of people. Below is taken from his website. I I will dissect and reveal the truth using his own words.
1. Only Get Strategy builds Breakthrough Strategy Leaders™ for your organization, for breakthrough competitive advantage. - FALSE. There are multiple, REPUTABLE strategy firms in existence. He isn't as unique as he believes himslef to be.
2.Born in Southeast Asia...- Specifically the PHILIPPINES. He is a racist that will never credit the Philippines and all the Filipinos he took advantage of - ...and steeped in the region’s spectacular economic growth and larger-than-life ambitions, Get Strategy is out to alter fundamentally the way the world’s enterprises compete.
3. The Get Strategy technology causes an immediate and permanent breakthrough in your managers’ ability to think and act strategically, empowering them to discover at high speed for themselves—without relying on high-priced strategy consultants—your firm’s competitive advantage and to access new levels of performance to bring good strategy to life. - FALSE. He has never done this. Such technology doesn't exist. And he charges exhorbitant fees by persistently connecting his name with Harvard Business School, wherein he was unceremoniously discharged for scandalizing the prominent institution by seducing and abusing a very young a 23-year old Harvard medical school student while he was still married to his 2nd ex-wife Belina Kostadinova of Bulgaria. Note the underlying tones of Scientology (using the terms "breakthrough" and "empowering") in this statement. Perry Fagan is a "graduate" of the Landmark Education. A cult organization with it's roots based on Scientology which scams people of their money.
4. Get Strategy enables boards of directors, CEOs, presidents and business unit heads to gain the alignment and commitment of their managers necessary to drive strategy implementation and to access breakthrough performance for their organizations. - FALSE. This has never happened. Ask for a referral and he cannot give you any.
5. Get Strategy serves clients in diverse industries, - FALSE. SERVED is the correct word. This was in the past (2011), and not on-going as he makes it sound. Most of them being singular events wherein he delivered a free "talk" on strategy.
6. ...Including corporate and retail banking - specifically the Bank of the Philippine Islands, wherein he was able to con the president Gigi Montinola into hiring him as a strategy consultant. When the bank found out that he was a fraud via his ex-wives and other women he conned, (he was also screwing the President's secretary Grace Salita for confidential bank information) he fled the Philippines, leaving a string of debt with said bank.
7. professional audit and tax advisory, - Specifically SGV Philippines. But it was only a single event wherein he was invited to one of their general assemblies.
8. mining, - TRUE. He gave a free talk on strategy for a start-up company in the Philippines
9. health care, - TRUE. But yet another "free" talk for a hospital in the Philippines
10. shipping and logistics, - TRUE. But yet another "free" talk for a logistic company in the Philippines
11. law, - Specifically Duane Morris Slevam of Singapore. Only becuase one of the partners of the said law firm (Krishna Ramachandra) is the brother of Business Breakthrough Technology's founder (Ramesh Ramachandra), a subsidiary in Asia of the cult organization Landmark Education.
12. service education, - Specifically Up Your Service! in Singapore. Again, Perry Fagan gave free consultation because the founder of Up Your Service (Ron Kaufman) is a Landmark Education graduate and cult member.
13. higher education, - Specifically Far Easter University of the Philippines. Again, done for free by Perry Fagan becuase the school is owned by the family of his previous boss, Gigi Montinola of BPI.
14.specialty chemicals, - Again, another free 1-day talk on strategy for Chemrez Philippines
15. energy, - Again, another free 1-day talk on strategy for Basic Energy Corporation in the Philippines
16. media - Specifically the Philippine Daily Inquirer. Perry Fagan was able to con his way into a consulting job with the said paper, but then fled the Philippines after demanding for his consulting service to be paid in full. He has yet to honor his contract with them.
17. and other professional services. - Specifically Hands on Manila, an NGO founded by Gigi Montinola's sister, Gianna Montinola. He again did this for free for his previous boss Gigi, and also because he was screwing with Gianna's friend and Hands on Manila member Andie Recto.
18. With presence in Asia, North America and Europe, - TRUE and FALSE. He had a presence in the Philipippines and Singapore only. He is currently residing in Naples, Florida with his ex-banker parents Larry and Betty Fagan
19. the Get Strategy team is led by Founder Perry L. Fagan, - FALSE. There is no team. He is the only member. He doesn't even have an office. He doesn't have a house or car. Instead, he resides with and is taking advantage of his parents in Naples, Florida OR Rhode Island. His 3 children are being sent to school by his parents. His ex-wives Carin Knoop of Harvard and Belina Fagan of Zurich, Switzerland both want nothing to have to do with this psycho.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2013 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Perry-Fagan-of-Get-Strategy-LLC/internet/Perry-L-Fagan-of-Get-Strategy-LLC-Con-Man-and-Fraud-Internet-1047515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)