Complaint Review: Perry Homes, LLC

• Submitted: Mon, January 21, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: London — Houston Texas U.S.A.
Perry Homes, LLC
P O Box 34306 Houston, Texas United States of America

Perry Homes, LLC Will not replace a bathtub that they knew was damaged with a big hole in it, and sold me the home knowing this information. I have been informed that this bathtub needs to be replaced as this is the O Houston, Texas

*Consumer Comment: I'm a little puzzled...

I purchased a Perry Home and from the very first day of me being in this home I have had nothing but major issues this home was not built like a builder should build a home. I have over 200 work order in with Perry Homes. Perry homes was in my home after I closed for over two years fixing problems. It has been a nightmare, but now I have just found that they installed a bathtub with a big hole in it. We do not use this bathroom but when I just had company it was just used that is how I found out that the bath tub has a big hole in it and Perry Homes covered it up and sold us our home knowing it has a hole. I will have to disclose this when I sell my home. It is not legal to not tell the next homeowner of this issue. I will not lie either like I was lied to . I had a company come out and they have confirmed this to me. I was told that the ONLY way to fix this issue is to replace this bathtub. The man that came out also stated that is has been there since the home was built so Perry covered it up. Perry was going to replace this but now they will not because when I spoke to them they also confirmed to me that they will need to replace this bathtub. I need a new bathtub as this is what I paid for when I built this home not a bathtub with a big hole in it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Perry-Homes-LLC/Houston-Texas-77234/Perry-Homes-LLC-Will-not-replace-a-bathtub-that-they-knew-was-damaged-with-a-big-hole-in-1000608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Perry Homes, LLC

I'm a little puzzled...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

How could you live in a home, even though not using this bathroom, and not notice " that the bath tub has a big hole in it.." ?

How about a picture of this big hole?