Complaint Review: Perrysburg Quick Lube

• Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By: Lisa — pemberville Ohio United States of America
Perrysburg Quick Lube
12435 Eckel Junction Perrysburg, Ohio United States of America

Perrysburg Quick Lube Irresponsibility with just a simple oil change and no apology for carelessness. Perrysburg, Ohio

I Lisa Parsons took my car for simple oil change on 09-20-2012 to Perrysburg Quick Lube every thing seem to be ok until I started my car and drove away.  My car service engine light was flashing at me if I went over 35 miles an hour and it was not even sounding like it wanted to run.  So I was going on vacation and I did not deal with this problem until I got back and I drove my husbands car.  So my husband checked out my car and told me never use that place again when Perrysburg Quick Lube did my oil change they left off the clips to my air cleaner and did not properly tighten it down. They also did not plug the 2 plugs back into to the air filter unit.  My husband got one plug back in but could not get the other one in.  So I call up Perrysburg Quick Lube and talked to the Manager Ricky who told me to bring it in and he would fix what went wrong.  He did plug the other plug  back in and the car ran better.  But instead of an apology it was blamed on poor manufacturing of my car.  I will never set foot back there again.  I don't know if it is because I am a woman or they just did not care.  Very poor customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 06:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Perrysburg-Quick-Lube/Perrysburg-Ohio-43551/Perrysburg-Quick-Lube-Irresponsibility-with-just-a-simple-oil-change-and-no-apology-for-c-952692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Perrysburg Quick Lube