Complaint Review: Persian Credit Acceptance

• Submitted: Thu, June 14, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, June 14, 2007

• Reported By:Garland Maine
Persian Credit Acceptance
83 Pine Street Suite 102 Peabody, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Persian Credit Acceptance ripoff said I did not pay on time, their computer down and I was reported to credit bureau Peabody Massachusetts

I was reported to the credit bureau for not paying on time, when in fact Persian computers were down. I recieved Notice of Right to Cure. nWhich was unfounded. These people had access to my account and could have taken the payment at any time. The interest rate was 18% which was not stated at the time I purchased from bangor Car Care. I just put a bank check in the mail to pay my vehicle off, I am paying off almost a year early and still have to pay all the interest as if I kept the loan for the full term. This information was not related to me. People like myself, think this will help their credit but Persian and Bangor Car Care have only their profit in mind, it will not help if they continue to rip us off.

Garland, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2007 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Persian-Credit-Acceptance/Peabody-Massachusetts-01960/Persian-Credit-Acceptance-ripoff-said-I-did-not-pay-on-time-their-computer-down-and-I-wa-254516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Persian Credit Acceptance