Complaint Review: Person Choice outfitters

• Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: Darryl — Babbitt Minnesota United States of America
Person Choice outfitters
25560 W US Highway 85 Buckeye,, Arizona United States of America

Person Choice outfitters Stole my money, no answer to e-mails or phone calls Buckeye, , Arizona

Placed a order with Personsonal choice outfitters on 1/02/13.  Once the order was placed I have never heard from them again. They will not answer any phone calls or e-mails. I went as far as the bbb, and they ignored them too. I also am dealing with my card company to see if I can get my money returned. These people are total scam artists and need to be avoided at all costs. doing any search on this outfit will prove my point.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Person-Choice-outfitters/-Buckeye-Arizona-85326/Person-Choice-outfitters-Stole-my-money-no-answer-to-e-mails-or-phone-calls-Buckeye--1005423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Person Choice outfitters