Complaint Review: Personal Choice Outfitters

• Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: PissedOff — Oneonta Alabama United States of America
Personal Choice Outfitters
25560 W. Hwy 85 Suite 6 Buckeye, Arizona United States of America

Personal Choice Outfitters Took my money and won't return calls. Buckeye, Arizona

On 01/15/13 I ordered lead ball ammo from Personal Choice Outfitters. The website stated they wouldn't charge for the order until it was shipped. On 01/18/13 I noticed they had billed my bank account for the full amount.

About a week later I called the company asking about my order status. At first the girl that answered the call was very nice but she had no information about my order status, she did say that this item should be shipped soon. When I told her my bank account had already been charged she couldn't explain why.

I asked for a supervisor and she told me that she was one so I began asking her about the company's business practice and why did they charge me for a item that hadn't been shipped. She told me I was being abusive to her and threatened to hang up. I stated if she did I would just keep calling back. She then told me she would look into it and get back with me. That was the one and only time they answered their phone.

They finally responded to an email request to cancel the order but nothing became of it. I filed a complaint with my bank and my bank credited my account.

Now on Personal Choice Outfitters website they are stating First Data, Atlanta, GA is withholding everyone's money and won't release it. I find that hard to believe.

Do Not do business with Personal Choice Outfitters. An internet search shows they have been taking people's money for a while now. My advice is to check into a company before doing business with them unless you know them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Personal-Choice-Outfitters/Buckeye-Arizona-85326/Personal-Choice-Outfitters-Took-my-money-and-wont-return-calls-Buckeye-Arizona-1016929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Personal Choice Outfitters