Complaint Review: Personal Choice Outfitters

• Reported By: goat — franklinton Louisiana
Personal Choice Outfitters
25560 w. hwy 85 suite 6 buckeye, Arizona USA

Personal Choice Outfitters PCO International Stole my money buckeye Arizona

I paid for a firearm from PCO on 1/13/2013 was notified it was not in stock but would recieve my product inside of 2 weeks. The 2 weeks came and went so I checked online for status and nothing had changed on my order emailed them and tried to call them but recieved no response. after about 6 months I called them to talk about maybe changing my order if there was a problem with getting original purchase in stock, the phone was disconnected and couldn't get another answer just voicemail. I tried to email them numerous times to get an update or try again to get something else, no replies were ever made. Then one day to go online to check the website and it was shutdown. So phone is disconnected, email is no longer valid and website is gone, I want make sure other people know to only deal with online companies after researching them, or you too could be robbed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2014 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Personal-Choice-Outfitters/buckeye-Arizona/Personal-Choice-Outfitters-PCO-International-Stole-my-money-buckeye-Arizona-1140421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Personal Choice Outfitters