Complaint Review: Personal Choice Outfitters

• Updated: Fri, February 01, 2013

• Reported By: Sing — Florida United States of America
Personal Choice Outfitters
25560 W. State Road Highway #6 Internet United States of America

Personal Choice Outfitters PCO Int'l - Scammers! Charge your card and never fulfill your order! - Internet

This company is a Fraud.  I have read many reviews on this company and all the complaints are very similar.  I placed an order on November 12, 2012 for a Para Ordnance 1911 handgun and the company immediately charged me over $1000 on my card.  It is impossible to get a hold of anyone there and I have sent several emails with no response and no one picks up their phone.  It is now February and I have not receive refund or the merchandise.  I have already contacted my bank to dispute the charge so hopefully I will get my money back from the bank.  If not, then I will be contacting the local police in Buckeye, AZ and will also be contacting my attorney.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2013 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Personal-Choice-Outfitters/internet/Personal-Choice-Outfitters-PCO-Intl-Scammers-Charge-your-card-and-never-fulfill-your-1007570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Personal Choice Outfitters