bearing

• Reported By: Valera — Orlando Florida United States of America
Personal Mini Storage
4252 N. Orange Blossom Trail Orlando, Florida United States of America

Personal Mini Storage ROACH INFESTATION Orlando, Florida

We rented a storage from Personal Mini Storage on OBT since April, 2012. Paid $83.99, faithfully, evertime, ontime.  Middle of Sept. went in to shock and a traumatic experience.  Huge roaches and excrements and eggs EVERYWHERE, all over my belongings, especially my family pictures.  They sprayed and bombed, i appreciate that, however , who is gonna compensate me for the damage?  Yes, i had insurance.  I was told there is nothing they can do and now i am afraid to take my roach infested belongings to my new home.  I have paid over $500 and now i have to have my clothes cleaned, shake off everything and wash it, WHAT A RIPOFF!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 05:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Personal-Mini-Storage/Orlando-Florida-32804/Personal-Mini-Storage-ROACH-INFESTATION-Orlando-Florida-949546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Personal Mini Storage