Complaint Review: Personal Resource

• Updated: Tue, August 30, 2011

• Reported By: katie — Auburn Hills Michigan United States of America
Personal Resource
14170 U.S Hwy 19 Suite-129 Hudson, Florida United States of America

Personal Resource John Craig I sent them $25 to get a job they said they would return the deposit tripled. John said, "guaranteed paychecks of $700 to $1400 a week with big bonus and if you want more good things to come in life, Hudson, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Common Sense Please

I've been looking for a job and I seen John Craig and Robert Hancock's ad in the newspaper for stuffing envelopes. So I called and left my address and telephone number. A couple days later I got a letter in the mail from Personal Resource 14170 U.S Hwy 19 Suite-129 Hudson, FL 34667.

They told me that they guarantee paychecks of $700- $1400 per week, plus big bonus checks, but they need a $25 deposit but on your first paycheck you will receive your deposit back triple and a sign up bonus of $225. John says, " Be assured that if you do your part, we will do ours. you will receive your weekly pay and bonus checks right on time every single week. you have our word on writing."

So then I filled out the application and the deposit and 2 stamps like they asked. Hoping that I would get a job. I have a paper with Robert's signature and John's picture, also their written agreement stating what I will get paid $1.40 for every single envelope and bonus pay

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2011 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Personal-Resource/Hudson-Florida-34667/Personal-Resource-John-Craig-I-sent-them-25-to-get-a-job-they-said-they-would-return-the-767309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Personal Resource

Common Sense Please

AUTHOR: Giselle - (USA)

If it were really possible to earn $700-$1400 a week, plus "big" bonuses, we would all quit high school, skip college and sit on our butts in the front of the tv, stuffing envelopes.  Fact is, there is no such thing as a legitimate "envelope stuffing" job.  For $700-$1400, a business could purchase a machine that does it for them.  I invite you to type in envelope stuffing in the search field here at ripoffreport and view the many, many, many complaints regarding so-called envelope stuffing schemes.  Food for thought:  NEVER pay for a job and if it sounds too good to be true, IT IS!