Complaint Review: Personal Voice - Integretel - Platinum Benefit Group

• Updated: Tue, February 13, 2007

• Reported By:Beverly Hills California
Personal Voice - Integretel - Platinum Benefit Group
Nationwide U.S.A.

Personal Voice - Integretel - Platinum Benefit Group Fraudulant scam artists crooks and liars Nationwide

I noticed on my phone bill of AT&T there was a charge of $14.95. Not recognizing it I called and they referred me to Integretal and they said they were a billing company for 700 entities. They referred me to one of their customers Personal Voice. The person I spoke with by the name of Porter told me that someone by the name of Jamila L. ordered the service via the internet. I immediately knew that was a lie as she is my elderly and ill cousin who lives in my guest house. She has no computer and wouldn't know how to use one if she did. I spoke with her today and she knew nothing about it. The most unbelievable part is that she was supposed to go on the internet and order the service yet it came on my phone bill. I have four phone numbers in my house. The charge was made to my line thats used only for my fax machine. These scamming people looked and saw Jamily L. living in Beverly Hills and picked out a number that goes with my address. She has her own phone and seperate number. I called back again to Personal Voice and spoke with someone named Lucille and tried to get more information, but, of course nothing. She did suggest that I call the police dept. to put a trace on the computer that ordered the service. I did call the police and they almost laughed at her suggestion. The police suggested that I call AT&T and speak with supervisor of the Fraud Dept. Another laugh.
I must have spent at least 2 hours being transfered from one dept to another, until I gave up and here I am writing you. Its not the money $25.90, its I have been victimized and lied to and my own company is perpertrating a fraud and they don't even care to rectify it.

Eleanor
Beverly Hills, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2007 09:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Personal-Voice-Integretel-Platinum-Benefit-Group/nationwide/Personal-Voice-Integretel-Platinum-Benefit-Group-Fraudulant-scam-artists-crooks-and-li-235875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Personal Voice - Integretel - Platinum Benefit Group

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC