Supreme

• Submitted: Thu, January 10, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 10, 2008

• Reported By:New Castle Indiana
Personal Voice
16807 US Highway 19 N Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Personal Voice Billing VoiceMail Services I Didn't Sign up for, Refuse to Refund Back Billings Clearwater Florida

I noticed on my last month's phone bill a bill for voice mail that I did not sign up for. I don't use voice mail. I called my phone company and they told me it wasn't them; it was a place called Billing Resources, and their number to cancel is 800-736-7500. When I called that number, I was told it was being billed by a place called Personal Voice, and I would be transferred to that number, 800-997-9656.

My phone company representative told me to request reimbursement for ALL past billings; so I did. The company representative told me that they didn't do that; that I had signed up for it online. I told them I knew I hadn't signed up for it online because I would never have provided them with my social security number, and requested to talk to the supervisor. The person I spoke with said the supervisor wasn't available, and she was a senior account representative. She said, "do I end this call or do you want your cancellation confirmation number?" She said she would send out a dispute form. I wrote down the cancellation confirmation number, and I told her she was the rudest customer service person I had dealt with recently. She told me the feeling was mutual.

I hope someone shuts this place down!

Karen
New Castle, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2008 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Personal-Voice/Clearwater-Florida-33764/Personal-Voice-Billing-VoiceMail-Services-I-Didnt-Sign-up-for-Refuse-to-Refund-Back-Bill-298764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Personal Voice