Complaint Review: Personal Voice

• Updated: Mon, July 30, 2007

• Reported By:cumming Georgia
Personal Voice
Internet U.S.A.

Personal Voice Fraudulently charging me for a service I do not have with them on my Bell south bill Internet

deceived me somehow with a text I could not read on an internet add to receive free grocery coupons-now they are charging me $12.95 on my Bell south telephone bill as a third party biller, I have no voice mail system with them, they are unwilling to assisit me when I call in, the agent that I talked to hung up on me on 07/30/07

I have no idea who this company is or why they are billing me $12.95 for voice mail that I do not have with them.

Marty
cumming, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2007 08:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Personal-Voice/internet/Personal-Voice-Fraudulently-charging-me-for-a-service-I-do-not-have-with-them-on-my-Bell-s-264270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Personal Voice