Complaint Review: Personal Wealth Acamedy

• Submitted: Thu, February 14, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: Peter B — San Mateo California USA
Personal Wealth Acamedy
14039 Minuteman Dr Suite 202 Draper utah 84020 Draper, Utah United States of America

Personal Wealth Acamedy Revelution Redemptions Unclaimed funds Tax overages Draper, Utah

Originally I got a call from a tele-marketer, as I believe they bought a phone list from Peter Conti whom I've done business.  They claimed to have an afficialiation with Peter and that they were offering a specialized program where I would recieved on hand training on how to obtain information to extract clients form county web sites and follow steps to get them to give me permission to obtain this overage amount of taxes paid.  I would then convince them to sign a contract that would allow me to represent them in recevial of these funds. I would then receive my comission and then send them the balance of the funds.  They set up a web site and I had about four or five phone consults with Luc Nguyen, the head trainer.  The blue print manual they sent is about 15-20 pages with generic instructions something out of a printer.  I followed them, however 95% of the post cards sent came back unable to locate. The phone call to the other 5% went nowhere. This at a price of $ 10,000.  Luc is never available by phone immediately, and your supposed to send him your leads in which your potentially in competition with his company: Revolutuion Redemptions.  He claims to have ties with Peter Conti  but there's nothing that validates this.  I got ahold of him by phone but he wants to re-start training.  I feel that this is a scam, espically for the money paid.  He will not refund the amount I've paid, even after several emails and phone calls.  The original phone contact number I had for them is (866) 599-6361  which has been flagged in other similar scam complaints on this web site. They also mentioned after three months that they would fly out there team of R.E. professionals to acess my area and develop other streams of revenue that would be Real Estate related.  Justin and Dwane were two other associates of his whom I've had phone contact.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Personal-Wealth-Acamedy/Draper-Utah-84020/Personal-Wealth-Acamedy-Revelution-Redemptions-Unclaimed-funds-Tax-overages-Draper-Utah-1014539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Personal Wealth Acamedy