Complaint Review: Personnel Concepts

• Updated: Thu, August 29, 2013

• Reported By: Fellowship Church AG — Lakeland Florida
Personnel Concepts
3200 E Guasti Rd Suite 300, Ontario, CA 91761-8642 Lakeland, Florida USA

Personnel Concepts Invoicing for compliance posters that were not ordered Lakeland Florida

I ordered and paid for $15 worth of "compliance posters".

Then over 30 days later I received an invoice for $99.85 for posters I did not order

Now the company is saying I spoke to some unkown individual and I ordered these posters,

which is not true!!

Now they will not let me return posters I did not order and didn't even realize I have in my possession

I was in no hurry to hang the posters as we don't have any good location yet determined.

Now they are saying I cannot return the posters and they are filing a dispute of charges and I will be contacted in 5 days!

Very unhappy and Very fustrated

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Personnel-Concepts/Lakeland-Florida-33810/Personnel-Concepts-Invoicing-for-compliance-posters-that-were-not-ordered-Lakeland-Florid-1080082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Personnel Concepts